- They demand to go outside and love car rides
- We are taking them shopping with us more (a cart that holds 3 is essential)
- They get one on one days with each of us and Grandma and Grandpa so they get used to being independent
- They have a standing play date with a fellow 2 year old named Khloe Bella – Christopher seems to be her protector (haha). It’s a mutually beneficial arrangement. Kloe Bella’s siblings are much older than her, so it’s like being an only child. She’s learning to share, as ours reign down on her toys when they visit. But she’s got this heart throb stud that loves to hug!
- The night of 6/4 was our first night having them all sleep in the megabed. It was chaos before they passed out, with Christopher bouncing around the bed tackling his sisters and Emma instigating things. I peeled out of the room at midnight. Michaela slithered into our bed at 5am sharp; however, I quickly collected her and sat her on the potty so she could do her business. Then she returned to wake up mommy. Emma was up next and met us in the family room, followed by a disoriented Christopher. So I’d say it was a success!
- Christopher’s new thing is to drag scooters and bikes from outside around the house
- There are a lot more tantrums from all 3. Wow…just wow.
- Michaela’s teeth aren’t as rainbow shaped and her gap is nearly closed. She’s got a beautiful smile – I’ll ignore the sadistic laugh for now!
- Talking up a storm – all 3. Christopher is collecting the “word scraps” from the other two and using it to build his own vocabulary. So he’s able to better express himself. Emma chooses to incoherently lecture babble. She’s convinced we know what she’s talking about.
- Christopher loves to open the fridge and get everyone’s milk out at the same time, whether they want it or not. He’s very helpful in that way; however,
- They know when the milk doesn’t have Ovaltine in it, so they say, “Chocolate”. Sometimes it already has chocolate in it, so we pretend to scoop some in. They’re watching, though, and sometimes Emma knows it was a dry scoop and she asks for more chocolate. Sigh…
- Christopher leads the way at 3 feet, 1.25 inches, and is 34 lbs; Emma is also over 3 feet and .25 inches and is 28.5 lbs; Michaela is a half inch shorter than Emma and is 27.5 lbs.
- Naps are all over the place. Sometimes they start at 3pm.
- Routine? LOL!!! Parameters!